"Providing Peace of Mind Two Inspectors at a Time"
Suffolk County Long Island's Premier Home Engineering Inspection Company
Finally ...... True Peace of Mind
You Expect More From The Industry Leader in Home Inspections in the Long Island/NYC Area and We Give You More ..... Much More ..... See Why More People Chose Our Services Than Any Other.
Every Home Inspection Includes:
- Included APPROXIMATE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT COSTS included with our Picture Diagrammed Reports, Knowing Costs of Items That Require Repair and Replacement Allows You to Determine If Your Offer Makes Sense, Reports Delivered Within 24 Hours
- Included Thermal Imaging Included With Every Home Inspection. With This Technology We Can Detect Water Penetration While Others Can't.
- Included 90 Day or 22 Days After Closing Home Inspection Warranty, Not Like Other Warranties That Only Cover a Certain Length of Time, Ours Covers After Closing No Matter When It Is!
- Included 1 Year Membership in "The Homeowners Network" Free Home Owner Advice on Anything Plus Discounts On Materials From Venders Such as Lowes, Contractor Recommendations
- Included Resource Books with Every Inspection, One Book Written By Hank Jaworowski Precision President
- Included Recall Chek on All Appliances, You Will Know If Appliances in Your Home Have Alerts or Recalls That Could Possibly Cause Fires or Flooding of Your Home.
- Included 90 Day or 22 Days After Closing (Whichever Comes Last) on Main Sewer and Water Lines (Which are Not Visible During Inspection) Warranty Protection Plan
- Included Termite Protection Plan if Property has No Prior or Present Infestation or Damage For 90 Days or 22 Days After Closing, Whichever Comes Last
- Included Unlimited Consultation, "We Are Your Personal Building Consultant for Life"
- Included Discount Coupon on Termite Treatment Services, Termite Inspection Included
- Included Two (2) Expert Inspectors on EVERY INSPECTION! Going Through the Property Together
- 200% Inspection Guarantee. Not Happy With Our Service? No Payment Required, No Questions Asked
June 2014 Reviews
2) “Last month we had Precision Home Inspection do a home inspection for us on a house we are purchasing. The company was professional, timely and a pleasure to do business with. I was presented with a detailed accurate inspection within 24 hours of the inspection. I was able to contact Hank directly and easily with any additional questions or concerns I encountered while reviewing the report. I would highly recommend Precision Home Inspection for home inspection services.” - Teresa Hughes, Ambroy Lane, Lake Grove
5) “Thank you for making buying our first place a little less stressful by being so thorough in your inspection. We really appreciate the time and effort you put into it and are slowly ticking away at fixing the things you listed in the very well written report. Even when we were negotiating what to have the seller fix, you offered advice which we gladly accepted and followed through with. You're extremely knowledgeable and we are so grateful you were recommended to us by our realtor! We would recommend you to any of our friends and would certainly call you if we were to purchase another home!” - Laura Alexandrovich, Keats Place, Greenlawn
Two (2) Expert Inspectors (Certified Master Inspectors, Engineer, Home Inspector Instructor) on Every Inspection....Providing Peace of Mind Two Inspectors at a Time!
- State of the Art Picture Diagrammed Narrative Reports With Approximate Repair and Replacement Costs Delivered Within 24 Hours
"Asphalt driveway is at the end of its lifespan. Alligator cracks and substandard asphalt are prominent on all driveway areas. Driveway needs replacement. Approximate cost for replacement of asphalt driveway $2000."
- Thermal Imaging
- 200% Inspection Guarantee
- Free 90 Day or 22 Days After Closing (Whichever Comes Last) Inspection Warranty, Main Sewer and Water Lines, and Termite if Applicable.
- Free 1 Year Membership in "The Homeowners Network"
- Free Resource Books
- Free Recall Chek on All Appliances
- Mold, Asbestos, Lead and Radon Testing Available
Newsday reporter Stephanie Koithan followed us through a home inspection and highlighted us in Newsday's article,
"What You Need to Know: Home Inspections"
that appeared August 16, 2012.
Click here to view.
"We Provide Peace of Mind 2 Inspectors at a Time"
Schedule an Inspection Now Click Here or Call 631-360-7722!